To awaken and support the inner wisdom and self-corrective healing abilities of individuals. to assist and facilitate individuals in their healing process and increase their sense of
Credentials / CranioSacral Therapy
- I Completed Advanced II Training in CranioSacral Therapy from the Upledger institute in 1991.
- I completed a 2 week Preceptorship at the "Upledger Brain and Spinal Cord Dysfunction Center" in West Palm Beach, Florida in 1994.
- I attended a 5 Day Course in Advanced Biodynamic CranioSacral Therapy as taught by the Karuna Institute, England in 2006.
- I instructed "Sharecare workshops" for the lay person locally for the Upledger Institute.
- I'm currently an Upledger Instructors' Assistant when they come to the twin cities to teach.
- I teacher assisted an Upledger Advanced I Class for 10 therapists, Nov. 2010.
- I completed an Upledger 3 Day workshop in Advanced Therapeutic Skills for working with Trauma, Abuse and Neglect October 2013.
- I completed a 4 Day course called: CST for Longevity:Reversal of the Aging Process. A study of the Immune System and Inflammation. August 2016.
Credentials / Other
- Level IV Training in "Spring Forest Qigong Healing" from Master Chun-Yi Lin in 1997.
- Assisted the formation of the "Spring Forest Qigong Student Association" 1997.
- Formed and mentored a "Qigong Healing Club" for students of Martial Arts for 3 years
- Completed "Advanced Esoteric Healing" a 2 year course from the Esoteric International Health Research Network.
- Taught many creative Healing Classes for clients, therapists, community education, and other groups.
- Certified Massage Therapist / Minneapolis School of Massage.
- Licensed Practical Nurse / University of Minnesota.
- Emergency Medical Technician / Dakota County Ambulance Attendant for 5 years.